Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a highly repudiated course in the word. CPA is a certified accountant who can elect to work all over the world.
CPA is a financial advisor who helps to take a financial decision to individuals, business organization and others.
This certification course conducted by AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT (AICPA). This body is established in the United States of America. It is formed in 1887. It is one of the oldest institutes in the world.
Eligibility for entering in CPA for Indians
- Candidates should have Member of Indian Chartered Accountant of India
- Member of Indian Cost and works accountant in India
- Company Secretary
This eligibility is not for all states in the USA. It will vary from state to state because every state has own rule and regulations.
Syllabus of CPA
There are four parts of the CPA exam. Every part has own syllabus and their subjects. It includes Auditing, accounting, business environment, etc.
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD).
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
- Regulation (Reg)
- Business Environment Concepts (BEC)
AICPA will conduct the CPA exam which covers multiple choice questions, written questions, and tasks based questions. Candidates need to crack these exams and qualify for the CPA certificate.
Fee Structure of CPA Course
The first cost is the application fee in CPA exam. Candidates will have to pay $70-$200 according to state wise. This is also varying according to states wise.
Once you pay the application fee then second cost is fees for all four sections. Candidates have to pay fees according to those four sections. That will approx $800. This cost may change according to state wise.
Advantages of CPA course
- Career Opportunity: This is an international course. If you clear the CPA exam you can work anywhere in the world. Your work of space will increase.
- International Rcongnisation: After passing the Indian exam like CA, ICWA, and other exams you will recognized only in India, but when you clear CPA exam then you will recognized internationally.
- Income Growth: You can earn in dollars. Once you get a job in USA and earn experience of work then your income will goes on top.