Jharkhand Public Service Commission invites application for “JPSC MEDICAL OFFICER RECRUITMENT” in Jharkhand. This recruitment issued for direct appointments in the medical department in Jharkhand. Interested candidates can apply online for this post.
Interested candidates can get an official link for apply at the end of this article. So read this post and share with your friends.
“JPSC LATEST NEWS”
|Online Application Starts||09 Apr 2020|
|Online Application Ends||08 May 2020|
|Last Date for pay online fee
||11 May 2020|
Post and Other Details for JPSC Medical Recruitment
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Education Qualification||M.B.B.S from a medical college recognized by medical council of India|
|Experience||Minimum one year internship in recognized medical college|
|Total Post||3380 Post|
|Pay Scale||Rs 9300-34800/- Grade pay 5400 (Level -9)|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age: 23 Years, Maximum Age: 40 Years (Relaxation provided as per govt rule)|
“JPSC MEDICAL OFFICER JOBS”
How to apply for JPSC medical officer recruitment/ Online form for JPSC Medical Officer
- Go to official website www.jpsc.gov.in
- Click on the link given above. This link will redirect to the official page for apply online form.
- Click on the New Registration button. Fill basic detail and register your self.
- After register, candidates will get a registration number in mail or phone.
- Login with registration number and date of birth.
- Fill the complete form and upload related documents and certificate.
- Upload signature and photo.
- Pay exam fee if applicable
- Read complete application form before final submission.
- Submit complete form and take a copy of final submition for future reference.
Procedure for Section in JPSC Medical Oficer
Candidates should clear written test and a interview for get this post.
Written Test: Candidates have to clear written test. There will 4 testS conduct by JPSC and candidates will get 2 hours each for solve these questions. These tests will be multiple choice questions (MCQ) paper.
|No. of Test||Subjects and Marks|
|Test 1||The Medicine (Normal), Total Marks: 100 Marks|
Interview: Once candidate clear written exam then he will eligible for Interview. This interview contains 40 marks. Chandidates have to clear this final test.
|Official Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|